iSpace 2 Years Extended Warranty
iSpace 2 years extended Warranty Terms and conditions:
iSpace Qatar, warrant the Apple-branded hardware product bought from our shops, online store in Doha, Qatar against defects in materials for TWO (2) YEARS locally from the date of original retail, online purchase by the end-user purchaser in addition to the software repair.
This Warranty does not apply to any non-Apple branded hardware products or any software, even if packaged or sold with Apple hardware. Manufacturers, suppliers, or publishers, other than Apple, may provide their own warranties to you.
This Warranty does not apply:
- To protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time or batteries, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- To cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic on ports unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- To damage caused by use with a third party component or product that does not meet the Apple Product’s specifications.
- To damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquake, or other external cause.
- To damage caused by operating the Apple Product outside Apple’s published guidelines.
- To damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider (“AASP”).
- To an Apple Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Apple.
- To defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Apple Product.
- If any serial number has been removed or defaced from the Apple Product.
- If we receive information from relevant public authorities that the product has been stolen or if you are unable to deactivate passcode-enabled or other security measures designed to prevent unauthorized access to the Apple Product, and you cannot prove in any way that you are the authorized user of the product (eg. by presenting proof of purchase).