2. The information we collect:
3. Why do we collect them?
We collect information about you so that we can personalize your use of the site, assist your use of the site and improve the site generally. Depending upon your selections for our data protection questions, we may arrange to send you information about related products and services from us and carefully selected third parties (see section 4). You may update the answers to your questions at any time.
4. Who do we disclose it to?
1. We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties to enable us to perform services requested by you or with your prior consent.
2. If you give your consent, we will pass your contact details to third parties who may then occasionally send communications to you to provide information, offers and services that may be of interest to you.
4. We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties overseas to enable us to perform services requested by you.
Keeping information about you secured is very important to us and certain sections of the site may encrypt data using SSL or a comparable standard. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
6. Accessing and updating your personal information:
We will always let you have a copy of personal information we have about you, should you request it, and you may correct it if you wish.