Terms & Conditions for the products Trade-In with new devises as listed below:
- Mobile Phones
- Smart watches
- Laptops and PC
- Gaming consoles
These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of second-hand mobile devices (the "Devices") by you, the undersigned customer (“You”) with as a Trade-In for a new device based on the terms and conditions stated below (“Trade-In”). By availing this Trade-In, you agree to the terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions are supplemental to any other service terms and conditions you may have with participating stores
- These terms and conditions govern the sale of the Devices indicated on the receipt by you to the participating stores
- The sale agreement is executed directly between you and the participating stores.
2. Fees and Payment
- The participating stores will set the sale value of the Device, which shall be determined by the participating stores in its sole discretion based on the model and its inspection of the condition of the Device(s) listed on the receipt in reference to FOXWAY portal
- The participating stores will provide the sale value as a discount on the purchase of new Apple product only and the discount must be used at the participating stores.
- You declare that you accept the sale value offered by the participating stores and that it is reasonable, definitive and comprehensive and you accept the payment method listed above.
- All Trade-ins are final and the Device cannot be returned by you after you've traded it in.
3. Guarantees and Obligations of the Customer
- You represent and warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or older and have a valid QID;
- The Device(s) are your exclusive property, have not been obtained by fraud, crime or other illegal or immoral means, have a legitimate origin and are free of any legal or commercial constraint;
- You have deactivated any service to the device and will be liable for any ongoing charges for any services to the device after the time of sale.
- You understand that the sale of the Device(s) is final and you have surrendered possession and ownership of the Device(s) to the participating stores. Once the sale is complete you cannot retrieve your Device(s).
- You are responsible for the completeness, accuracy and truthfulness of all data reported to the participating stores, you have been truthful in disclosing the condition of the Device(s), as far as your knowledge extends, at the time of sale and the Devices are functional and correspond to the data shown on the receipt.
4. Personal Information and Data
- You undertake that:
- You have removed the SIM card and any memory cards from the Device(s) and have deleted any personal information present in the Device(s)
- It is your sole responsibility, not the participating stores, to protect or secure any personal information on your evict at the time of sale to the participating stores and to erase or remove any confidential, private or personal information, including but not limited to photos, passwords, memory cards, contacts, emails or calendars.
- You are aware that any personal data remaining on the Device(s) at the time of sale may be processed by the participating stores or its relevant subcontractors for the purposes of providing these services hereby authorize the participating stores and/or its relevant subcontractors:
- To transfer your personal data to the participating stores service centre in Qatar for the purposes of providing the Services;
- To eliminate and/or to render unintelligible the personal data that may still be present in the Device(s);
- To destroy the SIM card and/or any memory cards that may still be in the Device(s);
- The participating stores and its service centre agree to abide by all applicable rules and regulations relating to data protection and processing under these terms and conditions and to ensure that any personal data that may be present of the Device(s) is securely erased.
- The participating stores assumes no liability for any damage and/or injury that may result as a consequence of the failure by you to remove the SIM card or any personal data from the Device(s), including any unauthorized use of the SIM card itself.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the participating stores and their respective service centre, affiliates, officers, directors, subcontractors, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due, connected to, or arising out of you or your breach of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
- This agreement shall be governed and interpreted by the law of the State of Qatar.
- Any and all disputes which may arise between the Parties as to the existence, validity, effectiveness, interpretation, execution and / or termination of this Agreement shall be referred exclusively to the Courts in Qatar.
7. The participating stores
iSpace Lagoona and iSpace Al Maha